Available Early Spring 2011
The ZPro one of the worlds larger inflatable specialists is relatively unknown in the UK’s inflatable kayak world but its been quietly producing really good, high quality kayaks.. Very similar in style to the Sevylor brand it it benefits from high quality materials, improved valves and very supportive seats.
The Tango TA200 is their most popular kayak. Designed for two paddlers but very comfortable for one its a very flexible package.
Inflation is very easy and valves seal exceptionally well. The Tango TA200 tracks better and paddles faster when using the skeg supplied as part of the kit.
The Tango TA200 is designed and constructed for use in rough water, on lakes, rivers or the ocean.
- Deluxe H3 valve: removable, replaceable, reliable and airtight
- Directional skeg: better tracking and easy paddling
- V-shaped bottom floor: sharp looking and increased stability
- 1000 denier super tough supported fabric used on the bottom floor and bottom one third of the side tubes: strong enough to use in rough water
- Re-enforced 1000 denier outer hull / floor
- Boston Floor valve
- Spray Skirts Front & Rear
- Two seats with excellent lumber support
- Repair Kit
* Length 335cm
* Width 95cm
* Weight 15 KG,
* Maximum Capacity 200 KG