General Conditions for the Return of Goods
If you wish to return goods then please follow the general conditions as outline below. Any returns not meeting these conditions may be rejected.
- All requests for return must be submitted in writing by email or letter.
- Please include details of
- The order reference number and date
- The reason for returning the goods
- And if Faulty, the details of the fault
- Images of the fault – emailed smart phone images clearly showing the problem.
- Only return the goods once we have contacted you to confirm the details of the request made.
- All goods returned must be accompanied by a copy of the details you have provided us so they can be clearly identified
- All goods should be sent recorded delivery, fully insured and suitably packaged for transit. We cannot be held liable for goods which have no proof of delivery if they go missing or are damaged in transit.
14 Day Returns Policy
General conditions for the return of goods apply.
All of the goods we send out are returnable if they are no longer required within 14 working days of delivery to you, provided that the goods remain unopened and re-saleable, with original seals, shrink wrapping and packaging in intact. When returned to us a credit will be issued after satisfactory inspection of the goods. Such credit will be issued as quickly as possible. The cost of posting the goods back to us is the responsibility of the customer.
Any goods returned damaged, missing components, soiled or otherwise less than saleable condition may incur an appropriate charge to reflect and reduction in value, which will be deducted from the any refund.
Return of Faulty Goods
Faulty Goods must be returned according to the General Conditions for the Return of Goods.
- A replacement or refund will only be dispatched when the faulty item has been returned for investigation of the fault described.
- The replacement or refund of a product will not apply if the product has been subject to accident, neglect, misuse or failure to follow the manufacturers instructions
You may cancel an order at any time before delivery however, if the order has been dispatched and is with the courier a restocking/return postage charge may be applied.
To contact us at Ashbysonline
Our details are:
Ashbys of Kingsbridge
Tel 01548 531625