Cyclone Double Action Pump
The Cyclone Double Action Pump is a great tool for inflatables. It is an ideal companion for inflatable kayaks and camp beds. The pump works on the way down and on the way up and is therefore quick to inflate. With a 2.8L capacity it is handy for blowing up larger inflatable kayaks. In addition to this it can be reversed so its deflates quickly too. Works with Sevylor Boston valves.
- Capacity: 2800cc (2.8 litres)
- 2x 1400cc piston pump
- Pumps air in both up and down motion
- Switch from inflate to deflate
- Long versatile flexible hose
- Three valve adaptors to fit different size nozzles
- Durable and lightweight plastic construction
- Compact and portable design
- Suitable for domestic airbeds, inflatable products, floatation, etc.
- Perfect for camping, travel or any other outdoor activity
- External dimensions: 18.7″x14.8×16.1″ (47.5×37.5x41cm)
- Weight: 760g
- Manufacturer: Highlander
- Manufacturer’s number: AIR051
- Compact, easy to pack for the weekend.